Click on this button and then Create Account. We recommend choosing Recurring and the e-Check option to lessen the bank fees.
Thank you for supporting Southwest Christian Church so we can reach our community to spread the message of hope found in Jesus Christ. This information will remain private and will never be given away.
TEXT YOUR GIFT
If you prefer, simply text a dollar amount to 817.442.2293. If it's your first time giving by text, you will be asked to register so it's easier in the future.
No matter which method you choose to give, you can review your giving in the e360 mobile app and print a giving statement as well.
Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Matthew 6:21).
- Giving is an act of worship responding to God’s generosity.
- We give out of grateful hearts in recognition that God owns everything, and we are faithful stewards of all He entrusts to us.
- Giving is a heart issue that gets to the core of what we believe and where we place our trust.
Foundation Principles for Giving:
- We shouldn't give to God to gain His love or from sense of obligation. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- We are called to give proportionally, regularly, generously, sacrificially, and cheerfully. (Matthew 6:21)
- We each have a responsibility to support our home church. (Malachi 3:8-10)
- We should all prayerfully consider tithing (10% of income) for learning how to give. (Matthew 23:23)
- From time to time, we need to give sacrificially (above our regular giving) to provide for special needs and opportunities. (Acts 11:27-30)